Toggle SlidingBar Area
Thriving Families, Thriving Communities
Staff and Interns
Circles Leader Application
Circles Ally Application
Friends & Partners
Silent Auction Payment
Help us Help our Community
Become a Circle Leader
Take the lead into your future to emerge from poverty
Become an Ally
Volunteer 4 to 5 hours per month to help a Circle Leader and families break out of poverty
Provide a Meal
For Circles gatherings
Help with Children
We need folks to engage children during Circle meetings
Find your own opportunity
We're welcome to hear about your ideas on how you can help!
There's no amount to small, every little bit helps us fulfill our mission
Join the Advisory Team
Volunteer 3 to 5 hours per month to work with the community in developing in-novative solutions to poverty
Be an Ad-Hoc Ally
Use your skills & knowledge in financial planning, health care, job coaching, etc. to help families as needed
Circles Ashland is a vibrant, welcoming community. We’d love to have you join us.
I'd like to help on a RESOURCE TEAM:
- I'd like to be part of organizing Big View meetings, addressing the systemic issues that keep people in poverty: lack of affordable housing, health care, transportation, living wage jobs, etc.
- I'd like to help spread the word. Our communications team will develop strategies and maintain relationships with print, broadcast and/or social media.
- I'd like to help coordinate fund development through donations, grants and other contributions.
Jobs and Education
- I can help Circle Leaders enroll in appropriate educational programs and find better paying jobs.
- I'd like to help enroll Circle Leaders, Allies and volunteers
- I'd like to be part of establishing and maintaining community resources as Circles referral sources.
I'd like to help the COMMUNITY TEAM, which is there every Thursday night, bringing life to the Circles program. You can be a part once a week or once a month:
- Our Kitchen Warriors are a mighty group, who also have a good time together. Duties include finding groups, individuals and organizations to donate meals, helping to set up, serve and clean up afterwards.
- We have a dynamic crew of teachers, assistants, and children. You can join us as a teacher or an assistant in one of our three classes, 4-6 year olds, 7-10 year olds, or youth (11 and up).
- On any Thursday night, two people are sitting at a table, welcoming everyone who comes, assisting with sign-ins, name tags and other needs families or volunteers may have.
Donate a Meal
- Once… or once a quarter, with a group or organization.
I have something else to offer Circles Ashland:
I can be an
Ad Hoc Ally
- I have skills and knowledge that can benefit Circle Leaders and/or the organization
, helping with in-office activities (data entry, mailing preparation, organizing tasks) during business hours bi-weekly.
I'd like to LEARN MORE:
Tell me more about Circles Ashland. Please add me to the
newsletter mailing list
Learn more about becoming an
, an intentional friend with a long term commitment to one Circle Leader. .
Learn more about becoming a
, making a long-term commitment to have a sustainable income for myself and my family.
How did you hear about Circles?